Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nexus

WoW Nexus, Info on server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Connection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsune
Admin
Kitsune

Server Connection Empty
PostSubject: Server Connection   Server Connection Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:33 am

SERVER UP!!!!! you need to go and download a program called Hamachi from www.hamachi.cc you dont have to buy, theres a free program. Then when you download click the triple dots at the bottom of it and hit join a existing network. The Name is "nexustest" and the Pass is "12345" ENTER THESE IN EXACTLY HOW I TOLD YOU, WHY? BECAUSE ITS CASE SENSITIVE. Very Happy. Ok now for the fun part. If you need to go DL the WoW game off their website ( www.worldofwarcraft.com ), But if its already on you Computer then here we GOOOO. Go to my computer then to Local Disc C:, open Program Files, find then get into the WoW folder. Then find a particular folder by the name of Realmlist.wtf, click on that and choose to open with NOTEPAD. Why? Cuz its easier to explain Very Happy. OK now you should see "Set realmlist" and "Set patch" w/e dont worry bout the bottom one only worry about "Set realmlist" change the us.worldofwarcraft.com or whatever into my Hamachi which is 5.80.144.7, then SAVE IT. Close that down, now open Hamachi and open the WoW game, o almost forgot I dont have a site where you get to make your own account so TALK TO ME via PM on this forum or EMAIL ME. When your account is made then you can enter the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wow-nexus.board-directory.net

Server Connection
Page 1 of 1